What is the best way to contact Jucebox Support?
For the Best and Fastest Support, please navigate to the home page of the support portal and select "+ New Support Ticket" to submit a ticket. Here, you have access to our Client Knowledge Base including helpful Solution Articles.
Best Practices for the Best Support
How do I get Support?
- To submit a support ticket, visit the Support Portal homepage and select the "+ New Support Ticket"
- For fast solutions to common challenges and issues, feel free to search and access the Knowledge Base and Solution Articles (Login required)
- If you can't find the right Solution, then Submit a Support Ticket, and a member of our Client Success Team will get you the support you need.
Submitting a Support Ticket for Great Support
- Send as much detail and information as possible, along with the question you are needing and answer to or with an outline of the issue you are needing help with.
- As often as possible, be sure to provide images, screenshots, screen-share videos (we recommend using Loom), and attach any other supporting documentation.
- When you submit a Ticket with clear questions and detailed information, it allows us to avoid any unnecessary back and forth, and ultimately get you the answer or solution you need, quicker!
Can I text for Support?
- Do to the amount clients we support nationwide we are unable to provide adequate and effective support via text.
Should I reach out to the Sales Rep or Onboarding Specialist that I got started with for help?
- For the best and fastest way to get support, please navigate to the home page of the support portal and select "+ New Support Ticket" to Submit a Support Ticket. From there, you also can access our client Knowledge Base and helpful Solution Articles.